It’s that time of the year! Make this Christmas deliciously memorable for your guests with these stress-free beverage recipes to elevate your holiday parties. Easy, fast, and flavorful as ever, these drinks will have your guests imbibing from the minute they walk through the door!
1. For non-alcoholic beverages, try aromatic Maple Cinnamon Lemonade as a citrusy winter spin on the summertime classic. With notes of tangy lemon, sweet maple, and rich cinnamon, this super easy and kid-friendly drink will make you look like a master mixologist!
2. Before dinner, serve French Toast Spiked Cider as a sweet, unique take on the fall beverage.
Served in adorable hollowed-out apples, this drink is sure to rock the night! No time to carve apples? No problem – this beverage still tastes amazing in a regular glass, especially with a French Toast Sugar rim!
2. These Loaded Bloody Marys are sure to get the conversation going! A fun, over-the-top spin on the classic morning beverage, these savory drinks will secure your spot as the hostess with the mostess. For extra flavor, try using Chili Lime Pretzel Salt on the rim!
4. Turn up the heat with White Christmas Margaritas during cocktail hour. This creamy, smooth, and herbaceous beverage is the perfect holiday twist on a tropical favorite! Notes of rosemary along with lime and maple syrup make this drink a truly unique and indulgent holiday flavor. Serve with Holiday Hummus Trees or our Pull-Apart Pretzel, Brie, and Cranberry Bowl for best results!
3. After the meal, serve Raspberry Cream Mimosas as a sweet and tart digestif that will most certainly have guests asking for more! Bubbly, fruity, and with a light citrusy finish, these lovely libations will quickly become a holiday favorite.
Happy Holidays from your friends at Eastern Standard Provisions!