Beer Cheese Hard Pretzel Dip
- 1 Bag Chili Lime Flavored Sourdough Hard Pretzel Pieces
- 8 Ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup of your favorite light beer (or skip the beer and use water for a non alcoholic version)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 3+ Fresh scallions, chopped
- Place shredded cheese, cream cheese, beer, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and chopped scallions in a blender.
- Blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Place mixture in a bowl and top with additional chopped scallions.
- Serve with Chili Lime Flavored Sourdough Hard Pretzel Pieces.