Our Chocolate Espresso Sugar Cookie is a double dose of chocolate-y goodness. Whether you're baking up these bad boys for Halloween, Valentine's Day or just a regular Friday night, they will not disappoint.
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co. Chocolate Espresso Sugar
- 12 oz. butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in yolks, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Roll out dough on a floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle our Chocolate Espresso Sugar over the cookies.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool completely and enjoy!