Margarita Glass Rim Ingredients (makes 3):
- 3 Tablespoons Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice
Margarita Ingredients (makes 3):
- 1 ½ Cups orange juice
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 3 Shots of tequila
- ¼ Cup simple syrup
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- ¼ Cup water
- ½ Teaspoon Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt
- Rim glasses with lime juice, and sprinkle rims with Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt.
- Place all margarita ingredients in a blender, pulse until liquid is frothy.
- Pour mixture evenly into each rimmed glass.
- Top with a few extra ice cubes.