Treat yourself to a decadent and festive cocktail this St. Patrick's Day made with our Chocolate Espresso Sugar!
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co. Chocolate Espresso Sugar
- 3 oz. Baileys
- 3 oz. Jameson
- 3 oz. Kahlua
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Store bought chocolate sauce
- Half and half or milk, used at your discretion to reach desired thickness
- Green food coloring
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Piroulines, for garnish
- Dip rims of two tall glasses into chocolate sauce then dip into Chocolate Espresso Sugar
- Drizzle chocolate sauce inside the glasses to make a swirling pattern on the edges.
- In a blender, combine alcohol, ice cream, and food coloring. Blend until smooth adding half and half or milk to reach desired thickness.
- Pour drink into two glasses evenly
- Top with whipped cream, Chocolate Espresso Sugar, and Piroulines, and enjoy!