This Salty Dog recipe is our flavorful and colorful take on the beloved classic greyhound.
- 1 1/3 oz Vodka or Gin
- 3 1/3 oz Grapefruit juice
- Lemon Wedge
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co. Lemon Rosemary Pretzel Salt
- Sprig of Rosemary
- In a shaker, combine vodka (or gin) and grapefruit juice.
- Just take a lemon wedge and run along the rim. Dip the rim into a small plate of Lemon Rosemary Pretzel Salt
- Strain into a salt-rimmed highball glass
- Garnish with a sprig of Rosemary and a slice of grapefruit and enjoy!