Don't just say Happy Birthday, send a birthday bash in a box with our deluxe "Birthday Bash" Birthday Gift Box, bursting with all of the gourmet soft pretzels a person could wish for.
This box comes with a variety of artisanal soft pretzels, as well as some of our favorite sweet and savory flavored salts, sugars, and sauces, making it the perfect gift for your favorite pretzel lover.
The "Birthday Bash" Birthday Gift Box includes:
(1) Topknot Signature XL Soft Pretzel
- (2) Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzels
- (6) Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- (1) Bag of One-Timer Pretzel Bites
- (1) 4 oz. jar of Maui Onion Mustard
(1) White Truffle pretzel salt
- (1) Classic pretzel salt
- (1) Raspberry Lime sugar
- (1) Chocolate Espresso sugar
- (1) "Happy Birthday: Time for a pretzel party!" sticker on the outside of the box
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Pretzels: Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
Maui Onion Mustard: Onions, Brown Sugar, Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Absorbic Acid, Turmeric, Spices).
White Truffle Salt: Pretzel Salt, Sea Salt, Dried Truffle, Natural & Artificial Flavors.
French Toast Sugar: Raw Cane Sugar, Maple Sugar, Cinnamon, and Vanilla Powder.
- Preheat the oven to 425° for baking thawed pretzels or 400° if baking from frozen. We highly recommend fully thawing the pretzels on the counter before baking them.
- Place pretzels on a non-stick baking sheet or on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salts or sugars.
- Bake pretzels until heated through. Times vary depending on pretzel:
Bake time from thawed at 425°:
Wheelhouse: 4-6 min
Topknot: 6-8 min
Turnbuckle: 3-5 min
SlidePiece: 3-5 min
One-Timer: 3-4 min
FourSeam: 4-6 min
Bake time from frozen at 400°:
Wheelhouse: 8-10 min
Topknot: 10-12 min
Turnbuckle: 6-8 min
SlidePiece: 6-8 min
One-Timer: 4-6 min
FourSeam: 8-10 min