Sold in packs of 6, 12 and 18 (includes a 1oz pack of pretzel salt per pack)
There's no sandwich that wouldn't be better made on a pretzel bun. Whether it's a classic burger, an egg sandwich, or another favorite, make it restaurant-quality with the addition of a FourSeam pretzel bun.
These buns are soft on the inside with a classic exterior pretzel crust, and when topped with our artisanal flavored salts or smothered with one of our craft mustards or sauces, you'll never look at sandwiches or burgers the same.
All of our pretzels are made from all-natural ingredients and are made without preservatives. They are vegan and kosher.
Please note: Our artisanal soft pretzel buns are hand-twisted so they vary in shape and color and may have holes in the buns as a result of the twist.
Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 8-10 minutes from frozen or 4-6 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!