Ladies and gentlemen, start your ovens! No viewing party is complete without race day snacks. In partnership with IndyCar, Eastern Standard Provisions has put together a special gourmet soft pretzel party box specifically with race fans in mind.
Our IndyCar Race Day Snack Pack brings together a variety of gourmet soft pretzels, artisanal craft condiments, and collectible IndyCar sticker, and it's the next best thing to actually being at the tailgate or in the stands.
The IndyCar Race Day Snack Pack includes:
- (2) Wheelhouse hand-twisted soft pretzels
- (6) Turnbuckle soft pretzel sticks
- (2) bag of gourmet Pretzel Bites
- (1) 4 oz jar of Maui Onion Mustard
- (1) Chili Lime pretzel salt
- (1) Classic pretzel salt
- (2) Collectible "Feed your knead for speed" stickers – one on the outside of the box and a second one inside the box
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
Maui Onion Mustard: Onions, brown sugar, Dijon mustard (vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, citric acid, tartaric acid, absorbic acid, turmeric, spices).
Chili Lime Pretzel Salt: Pretzel Salt, Sea Salt, Sriracha Sauce (Red Chili Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Salt, Spice), Habanero, and Lime Powder.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 6-8 minutes from frozen or 3-5 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!