As seen in Eater Boston's 2020 roundup of best ways to celebrate Oktoberfest
Bring Oktoberfest to your own backyard with our Oktoberfest Party Pack, complete with all the traditional soft pretzel and craft mustard goodness you need to host your own at-home Oktoberfest party.
Our soft pretzels are known for their traditional Bavarian crust, making them the perfect snack for taking part in this traditional Bavarian festival. This box combines our most classic pretzels along with our flagship mustard and classic salt. To top it off, each box comes with two of our collectible Oktoberfest themed stickers in traditional festival colors.
Just add beer and you're ready to party. Prost!
The Oktoberfest Party Pack includes:
- (2) Wheelhouse hand-twisted soft pretzels
- (2) Topknot XL hand-twisted soft pretzels
- (1) Bag of Pretzel Bites
- (1) 4 oz. jar of Maui Onion Mustard
- (1) Classic pretzel salt
- (2) Collectible "Oktoberfest: Pretzels and beer, here here!" stickers – one on the outside of the box and a second one inside the box
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
Mustard: Onions, brown sugar, Dijon mustard (vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, citric acid, tartaric acid, absorbic acid, turmeric, spices).
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 6-8 minutes from frozen or 3-5 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!