Sold in packs of 6 (includes a 1oz pack of pretzel salt)
There's no sandwich that wouldn't be better made on a pretzel bun. Whether it's a classic burger, an egg sandwich, or another favorite, make it restaurant-quality with the addition of a FourSeam pretzel bun.
These buns are soft on the inside with a classic exterior pretzel crust, and when topped with our artisanal flavored salts or smothered with one of our craft mustards or sauces, you'll never look at sandwiches or burgers the same.
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 10-12 minutes from frozen or 6-8 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!