What happens when two comfort foods come together to make the ultimate feel-good snack? With our Pretzel Bun Grilled Cheese Slider recipe, we hoped to find out. We couldn't be happier with the delicious results, and we're confident you'll enjoy them too.
- 6 of our SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Buns, thawed
- Any of our artisanal flavored salts
- 6 Slices American Cheese
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Slice SlidePieces in half, butter and top with your favorite salt flavor then bake following our heating instructions
- Place 1 tbsp butter in a medium skillet on low heat
- Place the pretzel bottoms in the pan, top evenly with one slice of American cheese and one slice of provolone cheese each.
- Add pretzel tops
- Cover the pan with a lid until the cheese is melted
- Remove from pan, serve and enjoy!