Cheesy Christmas Tree Pretzel Bites
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed
- 1 Jar Maui Onion Mustard
- 1 Jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange thawed bites into a tree shape on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Mix grated parmesan cheese and melted butter in a dish. Brush mixture evenly onto the bites.
- Next, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 4 minutes or until cheese begins to turn golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped herbs and serve with sides of mustard and marinara sauce for dipping.