- 1 - 2 Bags of Eastern Standard Provisions One Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 4 Oz. bag of Eastern Standard Provisions White Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 Cup black olives
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime for garnish
Optional additional toppings:
- Beans (black, pinto, or refried)
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Ground beef
- Whatever else you might like on your nachos!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Thaw One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites. Slice diagonally & assemble on baking sheet, then bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat White Cheddar Cheese Sauce per instructions on the packet.
- Place pretzels in serving dish, then pour warm cheese sauce over the top of the pretzels.
- Sprinkle pretzels with additional toppings of choice.
- Serve warm, garnished with lime.