Pretzel Crust Ingredients
- 12 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed & slice diagonally
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp Pretzel Salt
- 2 oz unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a food processor, process pretzels into crumbs, add sugar and salt.
- Stream in butter
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown
- Set aside and let cool
- 3 cups of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp granulated sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla (or vanilla bean paste)
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Strawberries & Cream Gourmet Topper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped strawberries and 1tbsp sugar. Mix well until strawberries are coated. Set aside.
- Take pint of whipped cream and whip with a hand mixer until peaks form, add 2 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until your mixture is light and creamy. Add 3/4 of the whipped cream and fold into the bowl until combined.
- Layer mixtures starting with pretzel crust, then cheesecake filling, strawberries, repeat until the jar is full. Top with the scoop of whipped cream that is remaining. Sprinkle with Eastern Standard Strawberries & Cream Gourmet Topper.