- 6 Medium tricolor potatoes, about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds, skin on and quartered
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 6 Green onions diced
- 5 Hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Maui Onion Mustard
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt
- Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil. Reduce the heat to a lightly rolling boil over medium heat. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Drain and allow the potatoes to cool until you are just able to handle.
- Peel the skins from the potatoes and cut into 1/2" to 3/4" square pieces. Transfer the warm potatoes to a large mixing bowl and sprinkle with the white vinegar. Toss the potatoes with the vinegar and set the potatoes aside to cool, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add the green onions to the potato mixture. Chop 4 of the hard boiled eggs and add to the potato mixture.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, Maui Onion Mustard, Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt and pepper. Fold into the potato mixture and season with more salt and pepper to taste. Slice the last egg into thin slices and place the slices on top of the salad. Sprinkle with more Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt.
- Chill until you’re ready to serve and enjoy!