Ingredients (makes 2)
- 2 Classic Liège Belgian Waffles
- 1 Jar Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 4 Slices of white cheddar cheese
- 1 Container of goat cheese
- 8 Fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoons of butter (for buttering your pan)
- Fully thaw waffles and cut in half cross-wise to create two halves.
- Top one half of each sandwich with cheddar slices and basil leaves.
- On the other half of each waffle, spread goat cheese and blueberry jam evenly.
- Next, sandwich the halves together.
- Warm a pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Melt butter to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place sandwiches in the pan and toast on both sides until golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve hot.