- 12 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, cubed
- 1 1/2 Cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 Cup lemon curd
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- Cut the One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites into small cubed pieces and set aside.
- Stir the blueberries, water, and sugar together in a small pot. Cook over medium-low heat until thickened and reduced by half, around 6-12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Place the cream and honey in a larger mixing bowl and whip on high speed until the cream holds soft peaks.
- In serving glasses, alternate layers of whipped cream, pretzels, lemon curd, and blueberries, until full.
- Garnish with lemon zest and enjoy!
Lemon Curd Ingredients:
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tsp lemon zest
- 2 Large eggs room temperature
- 1/4 Cup butter room temperature
Lemon Curd Directions:
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and eggs.
- Add the butter and cook over low heat. Stir continuously with a whisk, until the first bubbles appear on the surface of the mixture and the curd is thick enough to hold marks of the whisk, about 6-8 minutes.
- Refrigerate until cold.