Ingredients (makes 6)
- 1 Pack Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Package Classic Pretzel Salt
- 18 Fresh asparagus spears
- 1/2 Clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Pinch of salt/pepper
- 6 Slices of prosciutto
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut asparagus spears so that they are roughly the same length as your Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks.
- Place asparagus spears, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small pan on medium heat. Cook until asparagus is tender.
- While asparagus is cooking, slice Turnbuckles long-ways, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Once asparagus is tender, remove from heat.
- Take three spears and roll them in 1 piece of prosciutto. Repeat for all 6 bunches.
- Place rolled asparagus into Turnbuckles.
- Top each with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Transfer Turnbuckles to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush sides with butter and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt.
- Place in the oven for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.