Ingredients (makes 2)
- 2 FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns
- 1 Jar Maui Onion Mustard
- 1 Package White Truffle Pretzel Salt
- 4 Slices of thin cut smoked turkey
- 4 Slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup fresh spinach
- 1 Medium tomato, sliced
- 1 Fresh jalapeño, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly thaw 2 FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns. Once thawed, layer two slices of turkey and sliced cheese on the bottom of each FourSeam.
- Cover turkey and cheese with the top half of each FourSeam.
- Next, top each FourSeam top bun with shredded cheese, jalapeño slices, and 1 teaspoon White Truffle Salt.
- Place on a baking sheet and warm in the oven for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven. Take the top bun off of the sandwiches and top turkey and cheese with Maui Onion Mustard, a tomato slice, and fresh spinach.
- Add top buns back on the sandwich.