- 2 Quarts apple cider
- 2 Cups orange juice
- 1 (46 ounce) Can pineapple juice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Tablespoon whole cloves
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1 Shot of your favorite whiskey
8 slices Ginger-root
- 1 Fresh orange, cut into slices
- 1 Bag whole cranberries
- In a large stock pot over medium heat, combine the apple cider, orange juice, pineapple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves and honey. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat, or transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm while serving.
- Strain out cinnamon sticks and cloves before serving if desired.
- Rim chosen cocktail glasses with Cran Apple Sugar.
- Garnish each cocktail with orange slices, cloves, whole cranberries, sliced ginger and cinnamon sticks as desired.