Two favorite seasonal fruits bring a new and creative flavor to a traditional Thanksgiving side dish. Our sweet and zesty Cranberry and Orange relish, made with our own artfully-blended Raspberry Lime Sugar, is a flavor bomb that won't be forgotten.
- 2 packets Eastern Standard Provisions Co Raspberry Lime Sugar
- 4 Cara Cara Oranges
- Zest of one orange
- 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Zest one Cara Cara orange into food processor.
- Cut off peel and white pith from all Cara Cara oranges. Using knife, cut between membranes to release orange pieces and place into the food processor.
- Add fresh cranberries and sugars.
- Blend until finely chopped.
- Transfer relish to medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Serve with turkey and enjoy!