- 1 Bag Eastern Standard Provisions One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites,
- 1 Package Eastern Standard Provisions "Knot Your Average Small Batch" Thanksgiving Leftover Salt
- 1/4 Cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 Wheel of brie
- 1/4 Cup walnuts, chopped
- Rosemary, for garnish
- Small circular cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take thawed One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites and cut out a circle from the middle, being careful not to go through the bottom.
- Next, cut brie into small cubes.
- Place cubes into the circles you created on each bite.
- Top all with a spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and "Knot Your Average Small Batch" Thanksgiving Leftovers Salt.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt.
- Garnish with rosemary.