- 2 Eastern Standard Provisions FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns, buttered, salted and topped with Eastern Standard Provisions "Knot Your Average Small Batch" Thanksgiving Leftover Salt
- 1 Cup cooked turkey, shredded
- 1/3 Cup whole cranberry sauce, plus more for layering
- 1/3 Cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup walnuts, chopped
- 5 Chives, chopped
- 2 Scoops of your favorite stuffing
- 2 Scoops of your favorite mashed butternut squash
- If FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place buns on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with KYASB Thanksgiving Leftover Salt.
- If FourSeams are frozen, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If thawed, bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded turkey, cranberry sauce, greek yogurt, walnuts and chives. Set aside.
- Take the bottom of each FourSeam Soft Pretzel Bun and layer butternut squash, stuffing, extra cranberry sauce and turkey salad. Top with top of bun.