For a delicious cocktail that is one part boozy beverage and one part delicious dessert, look no further than our Raspberry Cream Mimosa. Featuring a sweet Raspberry Lime Sugar rim, and made with real raspberries, this drink is both a tasty and photogenic accompaniment to your Valentine's (or Galentine's!) Day dinner.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co. Raspberry Lime Sugar
- 1/2 bag frozen raspberries, approximately 1 cups
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
- Fresh raspberries with raspberry chocolate for garnish
- In a small saucepan, thaw raspberries on medium heat until they've broken down and become soup-like.
- Add sugar to saucepan and combine, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and puree until well blended.
- Pour mixture through sieve into freezer-safe container to remove raspberry seeds. Let mixture cool.
- Squeeze lemon wedge around rim of glass, and dip into Raspberry Lime Sugar.
- Put 1 tbsp. of raspberry puree in bottom of glass, add a 1/4 cup scoop of ice cream, then pour champagne over.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries & enjoy!