- 2 Bags FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns
- 1 Package Knot Your Average Small Batch Cran Apple Sugar
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 4 Ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 Large green apple, sliced thin
- 1 Container fresh lemon juice
- 1 Container of raspberries
- 1 Fresh pair
- 1 Jar Peanut Caramel Sauce
If FourSeams are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 3 FourSeams on a baking sheet. If FourSeams are frozen, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If thawed, bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Lay all FourSeam buns flat so inside is facing up.
- Smear each half evenly with cream cheese.
- Dip apples in lemon juice to avoid browning. Layer sliced apples and sliced pears on top.
- Sprinkle with raspberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with 1/3 cup Peanut Caramel Sauce and sprinkle with Cran Apple Sugar.