A delicious cocktail where you can munch on the glass once you're done with your drink? Count us in. Our take on seasoned, spiked cider puts our French Toast Sugar to good use while bringing together all the best elements of the cozy Fall season in one yummy and edible cup.
- Eastern Standard Provisions French Toast Sugar
- 6 apples, hollowed
- 2 shots of apple pie liqueur
- 2 shots of vanilla vodka
- 1 cup of unfiltered apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of allspice
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Maple Syrup, for garnish
- Pour French Toast Sugar onto a clean plate, and wet rim of apple cups with maple syrup. Place mouth of apple cup into sugar for a garnished rim.
- Fill metal shaker with ice, apple pie liqueur, vanilla vodka, apple juice, and allspice. Shake well.
- Pour cider into apple cups, garnish with cinnamon sticks, and enjoy!