Cranberry Sangria Holiday Cocktail
- Chop both green apples into small pieces. Add all but a few of the pieces of green apple to the bottom of your drink pitcher. You will use the remaining green apple pieces for garnish.
- Rinse the cranberries in a colander and immediately roll a handful in sugar. Set aside sugared cranberries to use for the garnish.
- Add all cranberries except the sugared cranberries to the pitcher.
- Use a muddler or wooden spoon to crush some of the fruit in the bottom of the pitcher.
- Pour in the Prosecco and the sparkling apple cider. Add rosemary to the top to garnish.
- Rim your champagne glasses with Cranberry Apple Sugar and fill with the holiday sangria.
- Add a few of the sugared cranberries and apple pieces to the top of the cocktail. Garnish each glass with one sprig of rosemary.