- 4 Cups SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns
- 1 Package of Peanut Brittle Gourmet Topper
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 Cup Irish Whiskey
- 1/3 Cups raisins
- Whipped cream
Irish Whiskey Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp Irish Whiskey
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Cut SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns into cubes and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the milk and butter on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, Irish Whiskey, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour the egg mixture over the pretzel cubes and mix until combined.
- Pour the milk over the pretzels and fold it in. Add raisins.
- Scoop the pretzel mixture into the ramekins.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Using a small saucepan, combine ingredients over medium heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- Drizzle the whiskey sauce over pretzel pudding and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce.
- Sprinkle with Peanut Brittle Gourmet Topping.