Enjoy a traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner sprinkled with Lemon Rosemary Salt, and served with a side of soft pretzels and Maui Onion Mustard.
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co Lemon Rosemary Salt
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co Maui Onion Mustard
- 3lb. corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 1 head green cabbage, cut in wedges
- 4 shallots, peeled
- 10 baby potatoes
- 10 baby carrots
- 2 tsp. whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- Place corned beef and shallots in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover the beef. Place peppercorns and bay leaves in the water.
- Bring water to boil and continue to boil beef for 30 minutes then reduce heat to a medium simmer. Cover and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove lid after 3 hours, and add carrots, cabbage, and potatoes to the pot. Cook covered for 30 more minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Remove vegetable from pot into serving bowl. Sprinkle Lemon Rosemary Salt over vegetables.
- Serve sliced corned beef and vegetables with a side of Maui Onion Mustard and your favorite pretzels.