- 2 Classic Liège Belgian Waffles
- 2 Thawed burger patties, cooked to your liking
- 4 Fresh leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1 Fresh beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1 Fresh white onion, sliced
- 1 Softened avocado, sliced
- 2 Slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 Large eggs, fried
- Cook burger patty to your liking and add cheese, cook until melted.
- Fry egg to your liking.
If Classic Liège Belgian Waffles are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
If waffles are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
Slice waffles in half once cooled.
- Layer all ingredients on one half of the waffle and top with top with the other half of the waffle.
- Repeat for second burger.