For a seasonal cocktail that will get you in the spirit of fall, serve up a glass of our Mapletini. Featuring a French Toast Sugar rim and New England's own Vermont Maple Cream Liqueur, our Mapletini is the perfect late-autumn, early-winter cocktail.
- Eastern Standard Provisions French Toast Sugar
- 4 oz. Metcalfe's Vermont Maple Cream Liqueur
- 2 oz. apple vodka
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Maple syrup, for garnish
- Maple cream cookies, for garnish
- Pour French Toast Sugar onto a clean plate and wet rim of glasses with maple syrup. Place mouth of glass into sugar for a garnished rim.
- Fill metal shaker with ice, maple cream liqueur, apple vodka, and cinnamon. Shake well.
- Pour into martini glass, garnish with maple cookie, and bottoms up!