Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1 Pack SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns, thawed
- 1 Package Three Cheese Salt
- 1 Jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 Bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Bunch fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
- 6 of your favorite frozen meatballs, or homemade meatball recipe, fully cooked
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Slice SlidePieces in half to create a sandwich.
- Spoon marinara sauce on the bottom half. Next, place meatball and then top with shredded cheese. Close top of SlidePiece. Repeat for all.
- Butter each top and sprinkle with Three Cheese Salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.