If you're as big a fan of sweet sides as you are of savory sides on your Thanksgiving plate, then Mocha Scalloped Sweet Potatoes is just the dish for you. Bringing together some of the most loved elements of dishes like Sweet Potato Casserole and Scalloped Potatoes, this unique recipe stands alone. Featuring sliced sweet potatoes tossed in our Chocolate Espresso Sugar and French Toast Sugar, you won't know whether to eat this with your main course or with dessert.
- One pack Eastern Standard Provisions Co Chocolate Espresso Sugar
- One pack Eastern Standard Provisions Co French Toast Sugar
- 5 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, sliced
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small sized pan, melt the butter in the stove top then stir in 3/4 pack of French Toast Sugar and 3/4 pack of Chocolate Espresso Sugar.
- Place the thinly sliced sweet potatoes into a large bowl and toss them in the sugar butter mixture.
- Arrange half of potatoes in a circular pan then top with 1/2 marshmallow bag, 1/2 chopped almonds, and sprinkle with sugars.
- Arrange the rest of the potatoes as a top layer.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Set broiler on the oven to high.
- Layer the rest of the marshmallows on top of the cooked sweet potatoes.
- Place under broiler until the marshmallow tops are toasted. This will happen quickly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then sprinkle with remaining almonds and sugars.
- Serve and enjoy!