Whether you are celebrating Earth Day, a birthday, or just looking for a fun activity this recipe is a refreshing take on the classic dirt pudding!
Pretzel Crust Ingredients
- 12 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed & slice diagonally
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp Pretzel Salt
- 2 oz unsalted butter, melted
- 1 oz Eastern Standard Chocolate Espresso Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a food processor, process pretzels into crumbs, add sugar and salt.
- Stream in butter
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown
- Set aside and let cool
Mud Pudding Instructions
- Pick your favorite chocolate pudding and follow the instructions
- Once the pudding & pretzel crust is ready, layer mixtures starting with pretzel crust, then chocolate pudding. Repeat this until the jar is full. Sprinkle with Eastern Standard Chocolate Espresso Sugar and add a gummy worm for fun!