The Pretzel Garlic Bread are quick and delicious! They can be served alongside soup, salad, or pasta.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the butter, garlic, and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Slice the Turnbuckles in half horizontally and spread the top of each half with equal amounts of garlic butter.
- Place the sticks on a baking sheet, butter side up. Top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Eastern Standard Three Cheese Salt.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Increase the heat to a low broil and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes to crisp up the top and edges. Keep a close eye during this time. Remove when the cheese begins to brown.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.