This Raspberry Lime Margarita recipe is our flavorful and colorful take on the beloved classic Margarita. Jazzed up with a splash of the raspberry liqueur Chambord, rimmed with our Raspberry Lime Sugar and garnished with a lime and a stick of rock candy, you've never had more fun with a cocktail than this.
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co. Raspberry Lime Sugar
- 4 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. Chambord
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Limes, for garnish
- Rock candy sticks, for garnish
- Bring equal parts sugar and water to boil in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill two martini glasses with ice and water to chill. Set aside.
- In a shaker, combine the tequila, lime juice, Chambord and simple syrup over ice. Shake until cold.
- Pour out ice water from martini glasses. Cut lime slice and rub along the rim of the glasses. Dip rims into Raspberry Lime Sugar.
- Evenly pour drink from shaker into martini glasses.
- Garnish with raspberries, limes, and rock candy and enjoy!