With the indulgent flavor of truffles and a hot sauce kick, who needs restaurants when you can make a burger this good at home?
- 1 of our FourSeam Pretzel Buns, thawed
- Our Chili Lime Salt
- Our Truffle Hot Sauce
- ⅓ pound ground beef
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Romaine lettuce for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake FourSeam following our heating instructions butter and top with Chili Lime Salt
- In a medium bowl, gently mix ground beef, salt and pepper. Form into one patty
- Warm up your grill, if using a propane grill heat to 400 degrees. Cook burger for 5-8 minutes (depending on how well done you prefer) and transfer to a plate
- Assemble Burger by placing romaine lettuce on bottom bun then top with patty, blue cheese crumbles, and red onion slices.
- Spread Truffle Hot Sauce and top bun, sandwich and enjoy!