- 2 Bags SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns, thawed
- 1 Teaspoon White Truffle Pretzel Salt
- 1 Container (8 ounces) of your favorite Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a 1-inch circular cookie cutter, hollow out the center of each SlidePiece.
- Fill hollowed centers evenly with spinach dip of your choice.
- Generously top each SlidePiece with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle them with White Truffle Pretzel Salt.
- Place your pretzels on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese turns golden brown.
- Serve them warm.