- 1 Classic Liège Belgian Waffle (chopped into pieces)
- 1 Strawberry Liège Belgian Waffle (chopped into pieces)
- 1 1/2 Cups One Timer Soft Pretzel Bites (chopped into pieces)
- 1 Package Sweet Love Sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 5 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 Teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Prepare an 8x8 baking pan by lining it with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lightly spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Chop the Pretzel Bites & Waffles into small, bite-sized pieces. Then toast in oven at 400º degrees for 12-18 minutes. Let cool.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Stir continuously until the marshmallows are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and add in almond or vanilla extract, stirring gently to combine.
- Add the pretzel and waffle pieces to the pot, then stir gently with a rubber spatula to coat the pieces in the marshmallow mixture.
- Add in the reserved cup of mini marshmallows and Sweet Love Sprinkles. Stir gently to combine. Put aside some sprinkles if you'd like extra sprinkles on top of the treats.
- Pour the mixture into a lined or buttered baking dish. Using greased wax or parchment paper, gently press the treats into an even layer. Top with additional sprinkles.
- Let cool for 1 hour before cutting the treats into bars.