- Single Classic Liège Belgian waffles
- Single Chocolate Dipped Liège Belgian waffle, cut into sticks
- 1 Jar Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 1 Jar Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Jar Peanut Butter Caramel
- ½ Cup whipped cream
- Fresh berries of your choice
- 6 shot glasses
If Classic Liège Belgian waffle is frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If it's thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place 1 waffle on a baking sheet. If it's frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If it's thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut waffle along lines to form waffle sticks.
- Fill shot glasses ⅓ full with sauces. We did two of each jam/sauce.
- Place one waffle stick in each glass.
- Next, place 2-3 berries in each glass.
- Serve as an appetizer or brunch side.