Ingredients: (Makes 1-2 servings)
- 1 Topknot Signature XL Soft Pretzel
- 1 Jar Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 Package Holiday Sprinkles
- 1 Scoop of your favorite peppermint ice cream
- If Topknot Signature XL Soft Pretzel is frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Topknot Signature XL Soft Pretzel on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Holiday Sprinkles.
- If Topknot Signature XL Soft Pretzel is frozen, bake for 10 to 12 minutes. If thawed, bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Place a scoop of your favorite peppermint ice cream in the middle of the pretzel.
- Top with a drizzle of Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce and more Holiday Sprinkles.
- Enjoy on your own or with a friend or family member!