- 7 Classic Liége Belgian Waffles
- 1 Jar Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Royal Icing of choice
- 2 Sprigs fresh rosemary
- Decorative candies of choice (we used gumdrops, miniature candy canes, and red licorice)
- Unwrap Classic Liége Belgian Waffles. Cut one waffle diagonally into 2 triangle pieces for the front of the roof.
- Take 2 full waffles and cover one side of each in Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce. These will be the sides of the roof.
- Use the remaining 4 plain waffles to make the base of the house, standing them up in the center of the plate to make a square. Use icing to secure the waffles to the plate.
- Secure triangle-cut pieces to parallel edges of the base structure, using icing to stick into place.
- Secure fudge-dipped waffles into place as the roof of the house. Ice the edges of the waffles before placing onto the structure to stick.
- Cover all edges of the house in icing. Stick one sprig of rosemary on both sides of the roof front edges. Arrange decorative candies around the structure to finish.