This dish combines a few summer favorite: tasty burgers, refreshing Caprese salad and, of course, delicious gourmet soft pretzels.
- 1 of our Wheelhouse Pretzels, thawed
- ¼ pound ground beef
- 2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of Campari tomato
- 2 basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, gently mix ground beef, salt and pepper. Form into one patty, place into center of Wheelhouse pretzel
- Warm up your grill, if using a propane grill heat to 400 degrees. Cook pretzel with burger for 5-10 minutes (depending on how well done you prefer), transfer to a plate
- Place mozzarella slices, tomato slices and basil leaves on side of pretzel. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!