Ingredients (makes 2)
- 1 Bag FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Package Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt
- 1 Jar Sweet & Zesty Mustard
- 1 Head butter lettuce
- 1 Small tomato, sliced
- 4-6 Slices of cooked bacon
- Place 2 FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns on a baking sheet.
- If pretzel buns are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush pretzel buns with melted butter, and sprinkle with Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt.
- If frozen, bake 8-10 minutes. If thawed, bake 4-6 minutes.
- Lather the bottom half of each pretzel bun with Sweet & Zesty Mustard.
- Layer lettuce, tomato slices, and bacon evenly on each pretzel bun; finish with the top half of the bun.