Summer Salad with Truffle Croutons
- 15 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Package White Truffle Pretzel Salt
- Kosterina Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosterina Crushed Strawberry Vinegar
- Baby spring mix + Arugula
- Sliced almonds
- Cucumbers, sliced
Pretzel Crouton Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut soft pretzel bites into cubes.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle White Truffle Pretzel Salt on top of soft pretzel cubes.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until crunchy.
- Mix greens, fruit, almonds, and pretzel croutons in bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over salad.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Serve & enjoy!