Cheesy Pizza Pretzel Sticks
Ingredients (makes 12)
- Slice Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks lengthwise, making sure not to cut completely through.
- Spoon sauce evenly on the inside of the pretzel sticks and sprinkle cheese inside each.
- Brush the tops of the pretzel sticks with melted butter and sprinkle with Cheesy Pizza Party Salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with more sauce on the side for dipping.