Spice things up with this hot and sweet recipe made all the more interesting by the addition of our Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks.
- Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks, thawed
- Chili Lime Salt
- Maui Onion Mustard
- Your favorite hot dog brand (we used Nathan’s all-beef dogs)
- Sriracha ketchup
- Chopped white onion
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped Thai chili peppers (optional, they are HOT!)
- Bake as many Turnbuckles as needed according to instructions. Top with Chili Lime Salt.
- Grill hotdogs at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes (depending on how well done you like them), turning occasionally.
- Once baked, slice the Turnbuckles lengthwise like a hotdog bun (careful, they’ll be HOT!).
- Add cheese into the Turnbuckle first and then place the dogs on top to melt the cheese.
- Top the dog with Sriracha ketchup, white onions, our Maui Onion Mustard, and Thai chili peppers.
- Pour a cold beer and dig in!