Sold in packs of 12 (includes a 1oz pack of pretzel salt)
The perfect pretzel sticks. These light and fluffy morsels are great for sauces, spreads, and a million other creative ideas. We especially love using them for a breadbasket or sharing them as an appetizer.
Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, soybean oil, malt syrup (corn, malt), sugar, salt, yeast.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 6-8 minutes from frozen or 3-5 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!