Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Liège Belgian Waffle
- 3-4 Crispy chicken tenders, cooked
- ¼ Cup arugula
- 2 Tablespoon Truffle Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon honey
If Liège Belgian waffle is frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
If waffle is frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut the waffle in half to create a "bun."
Mix together hot sauce and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- Top the bottom half of the waffle with arugula and then chicken.
- Top with sauce mixture and the top half of the waffle.