Chicken Cali Club Pretzel Sandwich
- 4 FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns
- 1 Packet of Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of melted butter
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast (once cut in half, this recipe makes four servings)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Avocado sliced and smashed
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Heirloom tomato sliced
- 4 Slices of your favorite cheese
- 4 Leafy greens
- 4 Strips of bacon cooked
- Combine orange juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl to create a marinade
- Cut chicken breasts in half and place them into the marinade
- Preheat the grill on high heat
- Place chicken breasts on the grill for 15 minutes, turning once.
- While the chicken cooks, slice tomatoes and lettuce, smash avocados and add lime juice.
- During the last minute of cooking, place the cheese slices on chicken to melt. Place salted and buttered FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns on grill to heat.
- Remove the buns from the grill, place the chicken breasts on each bun. Top with smashed avocado, a slice of tomato, lettuce and bacon. Repeat, until all the chicken sandwiches are done. Enjoy!